Mission statement - Essem.com
Essem.com aims at enabling secure end-to-end mobile access to personal and corporate e-mail, PIM and other business critical data.
Push Project Description
Essem.com is a private startup project to allow mobilization of enterprise e-mail, PIM and databases.
In a first phase, the Essem.com focuses on:
- Mobilizing Outlook by providing an outlook plug-ins that enables outlook users to receive push e-mail and PIM on any mobile devices that support P-IMAP (e-mail) and OMA DS (PIM).
- Mobilizing MS Exchange by providing a gateway that interfaces to MS Exchange and Active directory to add support for P-IMAP (e-mail) and OMA DS (PIM); integrated out of the box via web service drivers to selected mobile operators.
- Developing corresponding client components that support P-IMAP (e-mail) and OMA DS (PIM):
- J2ME clients for MIDP 2.0
- Native Plug-ins for Pocket PC and Smartphone devices
- Symbian native clients
Essem.com is currently seeking funding. If you are interested or want to get more details on the project or members of the founding team, please contact: email@example.com. You can also call +1-203-512-8928.
We also welcome inquiries by enterprises or operators interested to participate in early pilots. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call +1-203-512-8928.
Activities related to Essem.com and its projects are not publicly discussed beyond the present document. This document is not intended for publication; but solely to provide a high level overview of Essem.com's projects. It should not be linked or referred to as it may expire and be removed at any time without other notice.
Project plans and any related commitments depend on Essem.com securing the necessary funds to support its business plan. Until appropriately launched, no other public (including web) information will be made available on Essem.com.
If you want to be informed when Essem.com will publicly launch its activities, please send e-mail to email@example.com. You can also call +1-203-512-8928.